“Account” means an account required for a User to access and/or use certain areas of Our Site, as detailed in Clause 4; “Content” means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; “User” means a user of Our Site; “User Content” means any content submitted to Our Site by Users including, but not limited to, product reviews and comments; and “We/Us/Our” means Mumanu Ltd, a company registered in England under 09110140, whose registered address is Redlands, St Mary’s Road, Worcester Park, Surrey KT4 7JL and whose main trading address is 26 Orchardleigh, East Chinnock, BA22 9EN, UK.
2. Information About Us 2.1 Our Site, www.mumanubalms.com, is owned and operated by Mumanu Ltd, a limited company registered in England under 09110140, whose registered address is Redlands, St Mary’s Road, Worcester Park, Surrey KT4 7JL and whose main trading address is 26 Orchardleigh, East Chinnock, BA22 9EN, UK. 2.2 We are a member of The Federation of Small Businesses. 2.3 We are a member of The Complementary Therapists Association.
3. Access to Our Site 3.1 Access to Our Site is free of charge. 3.2 It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site. 3.3 Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
4. Accounts 4.1 Certain parts of Our Site (including the ability to purchase goods from Us) may require an Account in order to access them. 4.2 You may not create an Account if you are under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age and wish to use the parts of Our Site that require an Account, your parent or guardian should create the Account for you and you must only use the Account with their supervision. 4.3 When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes at a later date, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is kept up-to-date. 4.4 We recommend that you choose a strong password for your Account. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. You must not share your Account with anyone else. If you believe your Account is being used without your permission, please contact Us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account. 4.5 You must not use anyone else’s Account without the express permission of the User to whom the Account belongs. 4.6 Any personal information provided in your Account will be collected, used, and held in accordance with your rights and Our obligations under the law, as set out in Clause 17. 4.7 If you wish to close your Account, you may do so at any time. Closing your Account will result in the removal of your information. Closing your Account will also remove access to any areas of Our Site requiring an Account for access.
6. User Content 6.1 User Content on Our Site includes (but is not necessarily limited to) product reviews and comments. 6.2 An Account may be required if you wish to submit User Content. Please refer to Clause 4 for more information. 6.3 You agree that you will be solely responsible for your User Content. Specifically, you agree, represent and warrant that you have the right to submit the User Content and that all such User Content will comply with Our Acceptable Usage Policy, detailed below in Clause 12. 6.4 You agree that you will be liable to Us and will, to the fullest extent permissible by law, indemnify Us for any breach of the warranties given by you under sub-Clause 6.3. You will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by Us as a result of such breach. 6.5 You (or your licensors, as appropriate) retain ownership of your User Content and all intellectual property rights subsisting therein. When you submit User Content you grant Us an unconditional, non-exclusive, fully transferrable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use, store, archive, syndicate, publish, transmit, adapt, edit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works from, display, perform and sub-licence your User Content for the purposes of operating and promoting Our Site. In addition, you also grant Other Users the right to copy and quote your User Content within Our Site. 6.6 If you wish to remove User Content from Our Site, the User Content in question will be deleted OR anonymised by removing your name/username. Please note, however, that caching or references to your User Content may not be made immediately unavailable (or may not be made unavailable at all where they are outside of Our reasonable control). 6.7 We may reject, reclassify, or remove any User Content from Our Site where, in Our sole opinion, it violates Our Acceptable Usage Policy, or if We receive a complaint from a third party and determine that the User Content in question should be removed as a result.
7. Links to Our Site 7.1 You may link to Our Site provided that: 7.1.1 you do so in a fair and legal manner; 7.1.2 you do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists; 7.1.3 you do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and 7.1.4 you do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it. 7.2 You may link to any page of Our Site 7.3 Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us at email@example.com for further information. 7.4 You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that: 7.4.1 is sexually explicit; 7.4.2 is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory; 7.4.3 promotes violence; 7.4.4 promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity; 7.4.5 discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; 7.4.6 is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person; 7.4.7 is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person; 7.4.8 is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy; 7.4.9 misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 7.4); 7.4.10 implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists; 7.4.11 infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or 7.4.12 is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence. 7.5 The content restrictions in sub-Clause 7.4 do not apply to content submitted to sites by other users provided that the primary purpose of the site accords with the provisions of sub-Clause 7.4. You are not, for example, prohibited from posting links on general-purpose social networking sites merely because another user may post such content. You are, however, prohibited from posting links on websites which focus on or encourage the submission of such content from users.
8. Links to Other Sites Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
9. Disclaimers 9.1 Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action relating to your health or the health of your baby (born or unborn). 9.2 Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure. If, as a result of Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content from Our Site damages your device or other digital content belonging to you, you may be entitled to certain legal remedies. For more details concerning your rights and remedies as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office. 9.3 We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date. Please note that this exception does not apply to information concerning goods for sale through Our Site. Please refer to Our Terms of Sale for more information www.mumanubalms.com/terms-conditions-of-sale. 9.4 We are not responsible for the content or accuracy, or for any opinions, views, or values expressed in User Content. Any such opinions, views, or values are those of the relevant User and do not reflect Our opinions, views, or values in any way.
11. Viruses, Malware and Security 11.1 We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware. 11.2 You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks. 11.3 You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site. 11.4 You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site. 11.5 You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means. 11.6 By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 11.3 to 11.5, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
15. Contacting Us To contact Us, please email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using any of the methods provided on Our contact page at www.mumanubalms.com/contact.
18. Law and Jurisdiction 18.1 These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. 18.2 If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 18.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions. 18.3 If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency. 18.4 If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the [non] exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.